Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found a 2000 ZR2 axle had a couple of questions.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a 2000 ZR2 axle had a couple of questions.....

Found it for a steal of a price IMO $100 obo gonna go look at it in a lil bit

My trucks a 98 so it has drums and this one has disc brakes, will the swap be as simple as changing some fittings.? Or will I need a bigger brake booster or anything screwy like that...

And also I readinsome have "vibration dampners" which is making for people to have to shorten their drive lines idk wtf I'm looking for when it comes to that and the pic he has is blurry but I'll post it and see if anybody sees it on there at then end or not or if someone knows this year does or does not have it that would be great..

Sorry I posted verse digging through old threads but I'm driving up there right now so the search button isn't really an option....
    My name is Taylor, you can call me Taylor...

He also said he has extended arms, and a 10 bolt rear bilstein shocks a bunch of cagatha

If anybody that sees this is interested shoot me a text and I can text pics of stuff he has and buy em for you and get em down south or wherever you guys are since I'll be headed to see Fred in Vegas here shortly we could meet up before I head into the Dezert or something....

209-417-7617
    Attached Files
    My name is Taylor, you can call me Taylor...

Comment

Did you pick up this axle? Gona be making any trips soon? I'll meet ya with the mid kit!
      Ol' Blue!!!

Comment

Working...
      X