Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

13 June 2015 San Diego Meet!!!! Lets do this!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13 June 2015 San Diego Meet!!!! Lets do this!!

In a few days i'll be back in San Diego, coming home from a deployment. Truck needs some love before i drive it anywhere, but should be done and back together while i take leave the first half of June...... That said, why don't we have a little meet at Fiesta Island with the trucks 13 June all day Saturday?? not exactly off road, but a show and tell meet, "suns out guns out" style?? BBQ at the beach?? Me, My Wife, and my stupid truck will be there, and we need new dezert friends since all mine left or got orders elsewhere.... soooo....... You guys have the date, say 9AM we'll be there, with a little grill, waiting to see if anybody shows up. 858-248-1031 - Jeremy

Look for this truck (older picture, but paint job is the same):
    Lets fucking party!!!

Yo brutha, sounds good. The BB/RS wont be there, it is currently NMC. If I am off of work, I will be there in at least the Ho Getta...

Comment

I'd be there in a heart beat if it wasn't 8 hrs away ha
      My name is Taylor, you can call me Taylor...

Comment

I'll be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I live on the south side of City Heights/Redwood Village, in case anyone was wondering..... and if anyone is curious how to setup gears or rebuild shocks, those are on the to-do list if anyone wants to learn..... i'll post dates of when i am gonna do them on my build thread....
          Lets fucking party!!!

Comment

This is still happening!!!
            Lets fucking party!!!

Comment

I should be able to make it down, sounds like a good time
              Ol' Blue!!!

Comment

I'd make it but I am like 12 hours away haha

Comment

Yo J, I cant make it sorry Brah.

Comment

Would like to go but that's the weekend I get my race car from brother inlaw---92 camaro 383 stoker, 6 speed manuel...I kinda don't want cuz it will take away from my s-10.....but the wife said I could get it......

Comment

These shock parts better come in soon!!!
                      Lets fucking party!!!

Comment

so how many is coming?? King sent the wrong parts, hoping they will overnight the right parts....
                        Lets fucking party!!!

Comment

I might be come for a bit. Got to work Saturday but hopefully down that way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Unfortunately I have to work Saturday now, I wish I could meet up with ya
                            Ol' Blue!!!

Comment

Ok, change of plans then.... meet is getting pushed a week so the 20th or 21st, cuz my shock parts might not be here in time and work and stuff.... lemme know if sat or sunday works best for you guys..... still fiesta island bbq....
                              Lets fucking party!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X