The no dime Hombre

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The no dime Hombre

Well hello all im here with a 1997 4.3 Isuzu hombre. Im looking to do a lil prerunning fun. Im the original owner ans have put 200,000 miles on her. She has been a good truck for me and now i think ahe needs a new purpose. The automatic trans slips in to second so i know it needs a rebuild. A roll cage is a must from what i have read to support the front end abuse. I have a fuel leak out of the spider injector which i believe id drom the regulator being wide open. In 2004 i bought a new 22' bayliner and pulkes it for the summer.... Well that summer she almost died with all that load back and forth between Los Angeles & Colorado river. Following summer i got a full size So she spent the rest of her life as a lil ole commuter work truck. So any help in get this truck in prerunner mode woyld be great

Welcome to the site. If you need any fab work, let me know..High Dezert Fab at your service..
    CEO of High Dezert Fab, I offer Inexpensive and affordable Off Road Fabrication. "I build what you want". You need some Fab'n, hit me up yo..(573) 528-9428 or at www.facebook.com/High Dezert Fabrications

Comment

Working...
    X