• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: dr. jones, the white russian

Damn.....

Comment

Ouch! I hate it when that happens. Looks like the cab held up well though. My brother rolled his Colorado a few years ago, and the cab squashed like a tin can. I never felt the same about my Colorado again and ended up getting rid of it. The ol S10's were built alot more stout. Is he gonna try and rebuild, or is it a total loss?

Comment

Originally posted by coolhand
        Ouch! I hate it when that happens. Looks like the cab held up well though. My brother rolled his Colorado a few years ago, and the cab squashed like a tin can. I never felt the same about my Colorado again and ended up getting rid of it. The ol S10's were built alot more stout. Is he gonna try and rebuild, or is it a total loss?
        he he, the cabs on these trucks are stout. the guy who rolled it ( my buddy chris) was even saying "damn the cab held up great". I think all we need is a junkyard roof to put on her. but every other body part on the truck is damaged... except the front fiberglass fenders they are fine. i hope he keeps her and we fix it.
        "i am a drug dealer, i deal in dezert..... i got some high dezert, got some low dezert, i got rocky road, i got sand swept. whatchu want sucka......."

Comment

I am glad the Doc is aww--ite... Is the frame tweaked thou, Jeffy??

Comment

Originally posted by Sapperb
            I am glad the Doc is aww--ite... Is the frame tweaked thou, Jeffy??

the frame is fine, just all body damage. But Jason from the Tow company is hooking jones up, they have a cab and doors from a chop shop recovery at their tow yard.
            "i am a drug dealer, i deal in dezert..... i got some high dezert, got some low dezert, i got rocky road, i got sand swept. whatchu want sucka......."

Comment

Oh shit I just saw this. Hope he's fine. Did he break a balljoint on the driver side? or he's he running uni' arms?
              ...Your fearless leader of DezertDimes.com...

Comment

Originally posted by fadingfastsd
                Oh shit I just saw this. Hope he's fine. Did he break a balljoint on the driver side? or he's he running uni' arms?

theres pics i recently uploaded 2 pages back, all uniballs. nothing failed. he was going around a dirt corner slid out and cought a rut

Comment

Tango Mike jeffy.......hopping on a bird in a few.

Comment

What happened? He alright?
                    A whole lot of metul and a whole lot more to go. Fastest way to a million dollars in desert racing is to start with 2 million.
                    "you could'nt get pussy in that truck if you filled it full of shoes and parked it in a pile of money!"

Comment

• Hey munky, I noticed the dust shields are off, How necessary are they really?
                      Ol' Blue!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X